[NatureNS] New trail in Freeport

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:13:32 -0300
From: "June Swift" <brierisland@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_12222_26316636.1216149212846

The new walking trail has been a community effort with lots of groups
helping out including a group i am involved in the Gulf of Maine Institute
(GOMI) youth team. It is great to see it all finally coming together after
many hours of hard work. Bravo everyone! It certainly hightlights the
northeast cove and the bay of fundy on the other side. Can't wait for the
second observation deck to be built.
June Swift