[NatureNS] Butterfly and Moth ID resources

Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 22:22:34 -0300
From: Peter Payzant <pce@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The Halifax Field Naturalists' checklist of the butterflies of Nova
Scotia has recently been updated, and can be purchased from the HFN.
Information here: http://hfn.chebucto.org/sale.html

Linda and I do have a web site on the butterflies of Nova Scotia, here:
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~aa095/NSLeps/
<http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/%7Eaa095/NSLeps/>
which alas is not as up to date as we would like, but it's still useful.

Finally, since this whole thread began with an identification problem
for a moth (not a butterfly) let me add the following web site to the
resources available for moth id: the Moth Photographers Group
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/

which has thousands of photos of North American moths.

Regards

Peter Payzant