[NatureNS] re identification of caraway or other N.S. plants

Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:25:37 -0300
From: Phil Schappert <philjs@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

At 07:03 PM 7/3/2008, David & Alison Webster wrote:
>The 1966 Roland and Smith edition (paper bound) of the flora is
>superior to the more recent edition and so far as I know is still
>available from the NSIS Librarian at Dalhousie. If anyone cares to
>check this out I can likely dig out the e-mail address.

Yes, it is still available...contact Sharon Longard
<Sharon.Longard@Dal.Ca>. I purchased on recently and Sharon assures
me that there are "lots of copies." Cost is $35.00. They can be
picked up from her office on the third floor of Killam Library at
Dalhousie University or they can be mailed for an additional charge
of $2.50 for postage and handling. Cash or cheque (made payable to
the Nova Scotian Institute of Science) only. If you want to come by
to pick up a copy, its best to arrange a time (phone 494-1101) to
ensure that someone will be in the office when you arrive.

Phil

--

Dr. Phil Schappert

27 Clovis Ave.
Halifax, NS Canada, B3P 1J3
Home: 902-404-5679
Cell: 902-460-8343

www.philschappert.com
www.aworldforbutterflies.com

"Just let imagination lead, reality will follow through..."
                                             Michael Hedges