[NatureNS] New research on bird genetics

Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 16:48:53 -0300
From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;p&gt;&lt;span style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: windowtext"&gt;"Similarly, distinctive lifestyles (such as nocturnal, raptorial and pelagic, i.e., living on the ocean or open seas) evolved several times. For example, contrary to conventional thinking, colorful, daytime hummingbirds evolved from drab nocturnal
I guess you're just being provocative, Randy?
Steve