[NatureNS] "Willow flycatcher"

From: Michael King <mikenjenn1@hotmail.com>
To: nature ns <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:59:45 -0300

--_0520c97e-d260-4f97-9ba3-6cc3f08b4c4e_

While out birding with Fulton today we came across 4 willow flycatchers.The=
y were all together in the same location.We did not want to post until we g=
ot permission from the property owners.We went back this evening and met wi=
th Jean Smyth who welcomes birders.Directions to the flycatchers are as fol=
lows;drive out to Seaforth just past Hope Swiminners Rehabilitation Center,=
you will see a Church on your left.You can park your vehicle on the opposit=
e side of the church in a little pull over area,which is actually owned by =
Jean.Walk back to house number 6016,with a long driveway leading to a blue =
house.Jean would like it if you would call before coming.
Her phone number is 827-3819.The flycatchers were heard and seen in the man=
y willow trees leading too and surrounding her property.
Cheers,
Mike
If you like crossword puzzles, then you'll love Flexicon, a game which comb=
ines four overlapping crossword puzzles into one!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/208=

--_0520c97e-d260-4f97-9ba3-6cc3f08b4c4e_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
While out birding with Fulton today we came across 4 willow flycatchers.The=
y were all together in the same location.We did not want to post until we g=
ot permission from the property owners.We went back this evening and met wi=
th Jean Smyth who welcomes birders.Directions to the flycatchers are as fol=
lows;drive out to Seaforth just past Hope Swiminners Rehabilitation Center,=
you will see a Church on your left.You can park your vehicle on the opposit=
e side of the church in a little pull over area,which is actually owned by =
Jean.Walk back to house number 6016,with a long driveway leading to a blue =
house.Jean would like it if you would call before coming.<BR>
Her phone number is 827-3819.The flycatchers were heard and seen in the man=
y willow trees leading too and surrounding her property.<BR>
Cheers,<BR>

--_0520c97e-d260-4f97-9ba3-6cc3f08b4c4e_--