[NatureNS] Breeding Bird Atlas Square Bash for Region 19

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:09:06 +0000

--_6ddb71a1-42d9-43dc-a8c8-f46ec4758481_

Hi All:
=20
I've organized a square bash where we will be dropping birders off on Moshe=
rs Island and on the Cape LaHave Islands on June 21 with a rain date or sto=
rm date of June 22.  This will be a one day event and the captain of the bo=
at will pick us up in the afternoon.  If you can help out with this or are =
interested please let me know.  Provide me with a phone number and your ema=
il address, so that I can keep in touch with you and also a preference of t=
he island that you would like to atlas on.  Cape Lahave is the harder of th=
e two islands.  Only those that are capable of bush wacking should sign up =
for that one.  I look forward to getting as many recruits as possible.  The=
 captain of the boat has asked for nothing, but if we can contribute $10.00=
 each that would be great, as he donates it to a charitable organization.
=20
Sincerely,
=20
James

--_6ddb71a1-42d9-43dc-a8c8-f46ec4758481_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Hi All:<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
I've organized a square bash where we will be dropping birders off on Moshe=
rs Island and on the Cape LaHave Islands on June 21 with a rain date or sto=
rm date of June 22.&nbsp; This will be a one day event and the captain of t=
he boat will pick us up in the afternoon.&nbsp; If you can help out with th=
is or are interested please let me know.&nbsp; Provide me with a phone numb=
er and your email address, so that I can keep in touch with you and also a =
preference of the island that you would like to atlas on.&nbsp; Cape Lahave=
 is the harder of the two islands.&nbsp; Only those that are capable of bus=
h wacking should sign up for that one.&nbsp; I look forward to getting as m=
any recruits as possible.&nbsp; The captain of the boat has asked for nothi=
ng, but if we can contribute $10.00 each that would be great, as he donates=
 it to a charitable organization.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>

--_6ddb71a1-42d9-43dc-a8c8-f46ec4758481_--