[NatureNS] Reminder of East Hants Nature Society inaugural meeting tonight

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 20:13:27 -0300

Hi , could you give us better directions as in which exit to take off the 102
and then down at highway 2, do we turn left or right and how many Kms
would it be?  Heather D

Date sent:	Tue, 20 May 2008 06:46:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:	Rob Woods <rrtwoods@yahoo.com>
Subject:	[NatureNS] Reminder of East Hants Nature Society inaugural meeting tonight
To:	Nature Nova Scotia <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Send reply to:	naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Dear all, I wanted to let you know first, before releasing the
information to the press that a Field Naturalist group will begin
in our area on May 20th at 7 p.m.. I was able to get a room at
Riverside Education Centre, Milford (Highway 2) for no charge. It
will be in the Professional Development Room . I will post a sign on
the door. Our guest speaker will be Helene Van Doninck from
the Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre. She will be speaking about
Raptor Rehabilitation.

After that we will meet the second Tuesday of each month. If you
have any questions please do not hesitate to e-mail. I have not
thought of a name for the club yet. Some have said East Hants,
others have said Corridor Naturalists. I think we can bring this up at
our first meeting. I look forward to meeting all of you. Please pass
the information on to all that you can. Please tell all your birding
and naturalist friends.

See you soon, Joanie Wood