[NatureNS] Re: Eagles

From: Lesley Jane Butters <lesley.butters@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 22:09:31 -0400

Hello birders,
Earlier today I wrote a little story about the Eagles nesting on Gasperau Lake. I did not finish the sentence off very well at all. I made it sound like the Eagles abandoned the nest completely for a long period of time. It should have read, that both the mature Eagles had left the nest once all the commotion was over. One of the Eagles flew off down the Lake the other presumingly the female, soared around the island, keeping a close Eagle's  eye, on her nest.

Lesley Jane B.