[NatureNS] crows and flowers

Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 10:54:08 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I figure they are lining nests with them. My croci were all beheaded this
year.
They also like to play, I figure. A couple years ago they pulled out all the
tags naming my plants and another year they pulled out each and every
shallot several times and then started on the garlics.
When I lived away, they pulled the wiper blades off cars and trucks in
various parking lots.
Marg White Point,  Queens

http://margmillard.ca