[NatureNS] Nova Scotia Migration Count, May 10, 2008

From: "Elizabeth Doull" <edoull@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 09:58:46 -0300

No rain at all in Pictou County yesterday (Saturday).  Did very well with
the birds compared to other years.  Some good birds. However, the chimney
swifts failed to show up and enter the Temperance School chimney between 7
and 8:30 pm, when I knew I had to leave for Halifax. A nasty drive on 102!
Will send the bird report to Nature NS soon.
Cheers, liz
 I guess the bird count isn't happening today. It is raining hard and
blowing here. Three of us were planning to do  the count  in Port L'Hebert/
Little Port L'Hebert areas in Shelburne County. Is there a cancellation
date?
Gail Daniels