[NatureNS] rainbow at night?

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:21:24 -0300
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

out here along the shore often when there is a moon shining through either
wispy low cloud or fog/mist there is quite often a moray or rainbow
sometimes more clearly visible than others. I find my glasses, they have the
sun protection built in,  adds to it.
Marg Millard, White Point, Queens
http://margmillard.ca