[NatureNS] recent departures, end of FeederWatch Season

From: "d.bridgehouse" <d.bridgehouse@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 12:19:16 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C8964E.19AAD260

Hey -   I agree with Randy - even here in downtown Dartmouth at our feeders
its really empty - noticably absent just in the last 3-5 days are the
absence of our resident flock of  10-15 Redpolls . 3 days ago I saw 1 lone
redpoll. Now we get the BC Chickadees as they roam thru. But Song Sparrows
are heard  and seen and saw our first Grackles of season 3 days ago too.

A Bald Eagle was seen over Sullivans Pond  2 days also .

DB