[NatureNS] Hummingbird !!!

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 10:42:42 -0300
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_1214_28987789.1207230162487

Hi,

I checked out this location this morning on my way to Middleton. It's #171
Messenger Rd., Torbrook - just east of the Three Rivers Community Centre.
Its a blue house, and the hummingbird feeder is under the overhang in the
front, visible from the road and the driveway. One of the occupants works
shifts, so probably would not appreciate phone calls or doorbells ringing.
The only flying things I saw were leaves, all heading rapidly eastwards!
However, I did watch a pair of Red-tail mating in a distant tree. I'll check
it out agan on my way home later today, and I have left instructions in a
very roundabout way, to be contacted if the bird re-appears.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

rbstern@ns.sympatico.ca