[NatureNS] irving & migratory birds

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:38:00 -0300
From: Brian Dalzell <dalzell@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

How hard can it be to move a logging road (or leave a few trees
standing) to protect a colony of great blue herons?  Remember, these are
the same folks who are spending 10s of thousands of dollars to buy time
on Global, ATV and CBC evening news to boast of  moving "their" shipping
lanes to avoid Right Whales in the Bay of Fundy.   Go figure....