[NatureNS] Western Meadowlark in NB

Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:59:12 -0300
From: iamclar@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thanks to Brian for that additional record of the NB W. Meadowlark. My
impression is that the CSI bird is different. The pale margins on its back,
scapiulars in particular, are much more pronounced. (This can't result from
molut, which is complete earlier in fall in meadowlarks). I'll bet there are
more lurking out there.

Cheers, Ian