[NatureNS] pheasant courting,

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:58:26 -0300
From: Angela Joudrey <aljoudrey@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

We have had 2 male pheasants come to the feeders together through the
winter. ( I named them Cluck Morris and Skinny T ).

It's been awhile since I've seen them together.

Today there were 3 hens around the feeders, and there was 1 male
around, but he didn't show himself  enough for me to  determine if it
was Skinny T or Cluck Morris.

Earlier tihs winter, there were 5 -6 hens around.

Angela in Windsor.

--
Angela Slaunwhite
aljoudrey@eastlink.ca