[NatureNS] Red-winged Blackbird at Broad Cove, Lun. Co.

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 19:21:17 -0400

We have not had our red wing blackbirds in Barrington of late, but we had a
good number here earlier in the winter. They were mixed in with a flock of
grackle. If you assumed that all the birds were grackle you would miss the
fact that half of them were red wing blackbirds. We are not inland, and the
birds would only have to travel a hundred and fifty miles to be in your
territory.

Roland