[NatureNS] FW: Spring Chimney Swift Sightings

Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:35:11 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Ross & Linda Hall <ross.hall@ns.sympatico.ca>,

--Boundary_(ID_JAxlwzCoeNP20wuO7OBrCg)

----------
From: Driftwood Wildlife Association
<Driftwood_Wildlife_Association_rryqqrb@cmpgnr.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:08:44 -0500 (EST)
To: jimwolford@eastlink.ca
Subject: Spring Chimney Swift Sightings

The Chimney Swifts are Coming!

Dear Associate,

The first Chimney Swifts of the season have been sighted on the Gulf Coast
retuning from their wintering grounds in South America.

As in past years we will be plotting the swifts' movements northward over
the next few months. Please let us know when you see the first ones in your
area.

This year's results will be posted on our web site at: WWW.CHIMNEYSWIFTS.ORG
along with past years' efforts.

You can help us get the word our by passing this message along to any groups
or organizations who might want to contribute.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Paul and Georgean Kyle

Project Directors
Driftwood Wildlife Association

This year's annual

"A Swift Night Out"

will be on the week ends of

August 8, 9 and 10

and

September 12, 13 and 14
Learn more about Chimney Swift Conservation at:

http://www.chimneyswifts.org
<http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=1181069&r=1180017&t=949361836&l=1&d=89372802&u=h
ttp%3a%2f%2fwww%2echimneyswifts%2eorg&g=0&f=-1>

here
<http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=1181069&r=1180017&t=949361836&l=6&ea=jimwolford@
eastlink.ca&la=1&o=-75> .

--Boundary_(ID_JAxlwzCoeNP20wuO7OBrCg)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>FW: Spring Chimney Swift Sightings</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<BR>
----------<BR>
<B>From: </B>Driftwood Wildlife Association &lt;Driftwood_Wildlife_Association_rryqqrb@cmpgnr.com&gt;<BR>
<B>Reply-To: </B>Driftwood Wildlife Association &lt;Driftwood_Wildlife_Association_rryqqrb@cmpgnr.com&gt;<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:08:44 -0500 (EST)<BR>
<B>To: </B>jimwolford@eastlink.ca<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>Spring Chimney Swift Sightings<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
The Chimney Swifts are Coming!<BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="2">Dear Associate,<BR>
<BR>
The first Chimney Swifts of the season have been sighted on the Gulf Coast retuning from their wintering grounds in South America. &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
As in past years we will be plotting the swifts' movements northward over the next few months. Please let us know when you see the first ones in your area.<BR>
<BR>
This year's results will be posted on our web site at: WWW.CHIMNEYSWIFTS.ORG along with past years' efforts.<BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
You can help us get the word our by passing this message along to any groups or organizations who might want to contribute.<BR>
<BR>
We look forward to hearing from you!<BR>
 <BR>
Paul and Georgean Kyle<BR>
<BR>
Project Directors<BR>
Driftwood Wildlife Association<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="2">This year's annual<BR>
<BR>
&quot;A Swift Night Out&quot;<BR>
<BR>
will be on the week ends of<BR>
<BR>
August 8, 9 and 10<BR>
<BR>
and<BR>
<BR>
September 12, 13 and 14<BR>
Learn more about Chimney Swift Conservation at:<BR>
<BR>
http://www.chimneyswifts.org &lt;http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=1181069&amp;r=1180017&amp;t=949361836&amp;l=1&amp;d=89372802&amp;u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2echimneyswifts%2eorg&amp;g=0&amp;f=-1&gt; <BR>
</FONT><BR>
<BR>
<FONT SIZE="1">You are subscribed as jimwolford@eastlink.ca. To unsubscribe please click here &lt;http://cmpgnr.com/r.html?c=1181069&amp;r=1180017&amp;t=949361836&amp;l=6&amp;ea=jimwolford@eastlink.ca&amp;la=1&amp;o=-75&gt; .<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_JAxlwzCoeNP20wuO7OBrCg)--