Hoary Redpoll was [NatureNS] Depths of Winter List of Birds -

Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:50:52 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

--=====================_1986593==.ALT

Hi John and all,

         Thanks for pointing out the absence of Hoary Redpoll.  In
fact I've seen one myself in the last week, and I had it down on the
first appearance of this list.  At some point in the updating it
slipped off, so I will put it back when I do the next update.

         Thanks to everyone for their contributions, on and off list,
by phone, etc.

         Cheers,

         Patricia L. Chalmers
         Halifax

At 10:20 AM 10/02/2008, you wrote:
>To:  Pat and All
>
>From:  JOhn Sollows
>
>date:  feb. 10/08
>
>Thanks, Pat, for that list.  I took a look this morning, and see the
>hoary redpoll is not listed.  We have had the odd pale redpoll with
>a pure white rump down here, but I cannot swear as to the
>date.  Hasn't anyone out there seen a hoary in February?

--=====================_1986593==.ALT

Hi John and all,<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Thanks for
pointing out the absence of Hoary Redpoll.&nbsp; In fact I've seen one
myself in the last week, and I had it down on the first appearance of
this list.&nbsp; At some point in the updating it slipped off, so I will
put it back when I do the next update.<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Thanks to
everyone for their contributions, on and off list, by phone,
etc.<br><br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Cheers,<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Patricia
L. Chalmers<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Halifax<br>
At 10:20 AM 10/02/2008, you wrote:<br>
All<br>
morning, and see the hoary redpoll is not listed.&nbsp; We have had the
odd pale redpoll with a pure white rump down here, but I cannot swear as
to the date.&nbsp; Hasn't anyone out there seen a hoary in