[NatureNS] Mystery bird found in old pictures

Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 14:49:22 -0400
From: barb shaw <barbara.shaw@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

    folders of pictures to sort out!&lt;/FONT&

--MS_Mac_OE_3284894962_51212_MIME_Part

on 2/3/08 12:03 PM, Andy Dean at aadean@ns.sympatico.ca wrote:

I would put my money on a female, or immature purple finch.
The 'vee' tail , heavy beak , and streaked sides, plus the location and
attitude are all suggestive of that species to me .
Andy

Andy & Lelia Dean
86 Baden Powell Drive
Kentville, NS. Canada. B4N 5P5