[NatureNS] Funeral service for Jean Sawyer

From: "Heather Drope" <heather.drope@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ca
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:26:20 -0400

Dear fellow nature lovers, we have lost one of our own.
Jean Sawyer died this past Sunday.This was after a
lengthy fight with cancer Jean was the Wild Flora Society
web master for many years and our trusted Librarian.
Those who attended the Nature NS AGM in June of 2007
will remember Jeans attendance and her joining us on our
field trip to Salmon River. In the words of her husband
Barry at that time "this will be a memory"!
The service for Jean will be held this Thursday at noon at
Rockingham United Church. The church is situated very
near the foot of Flemingo Drive and can be seen from
Bedford Highway.
Heather Drope, Nova Scotia Wild Flora Society