[NatureNS] Sunflower seeds

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:49:30 -0400
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

div&gt;&lt;br class=3D"webkit-block-placehold
not Ian, but having gone through that, we now store seed either in the deep
freeze or in the barn. There are traps, I got mine at Spencer's in Shelburne
where they had a terrible time with them. those little moths or larvae can
get into and (very important) out of absolutely any container......in the
cracks of old floorboards even hardwood and in the joins of gyprock....what
a time we had with them. We nearly stopped feeding the birds altogether! How
should one do that stop by the way, if they are moving or unable to keep it
up.......
Marg Millard
White Point, Queens Co.
http://margmillard.ca