[NatureNS] Sunflower seeds

From: "Andy Dean" <aadean@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:31:50 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C876D8.D8BBA9D0

Yesterday  we had two beautful male ring-necked pheasants visit the =
feeder in the yard . I had scattered black oil sunflower seed very =
liberally before the last snowstorm which they dug up and ate =
voraciously .....it will be interesting to see if [ hopefully ] they =
survive and return.=20
Andy

  ----- Original Message -----=20