[NatureNS] Sunflower seeds

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 09:34:44 -0400
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

My black sunflower seeds from Costco are being eaten.  I am also putting out
sunflower seed hearts (the seed without the shell) that I get from For the
Birds in Mahone Bay.  The hearts are preferred by the birds (mostly House
Sparrows) and go down much faster.

Don

Don MacNeill
donmacneill@eastlink.ca