[NatureNS] re the Crow Roosts on Boot Island, King's Co.,

Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 09:33:22 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Randy Milton <miltongr@gov.ns.ca>,

Thanks for this, Randy and Bob.  My recollection from Randy's figures is
that the peak roosting number on Boot Island occurred in late January? and
was close to 40,000? crows -- hence that number of 40,000 that was often
used for years by the media when the post-Boot-Island crows were a big
problem in downtown Kentville!?

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville