[NatureNS] christmas poem

Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 17:00:05 -0400 (AST)
From: "Sherman Williams" <shermw@xcountry.tv>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Thank you Murray for sharing your poem.  I am away out here in British
Columbia (Houston) spending Christmas with my son's family (3
grandchildren to enjoy). As a prelude to opening our family presents this
morning, I shared your poem. It fitted the occasion perfectly. Thanks.  A
gift from my grandchildren was a field reference for B.C. birds.  Aren't
they smart!

Lots of snow here; have been seeing R.B. Nuthatches, Black-capped and
Mountain Chickadees, Pine Siskins, Red Polls, Ruffed and Spruce Grouse.
Several deer and moose too.

The family enjoyed a great X-country ski on Christmas eve afternoon, Just
as we were ending the ski run, Mars and the big Full Moon were just nicely
rising in the east. What a perfect Christmas Eve. Season's greetings to
all.

Sherman