[NatureNS] FW: Bad weather bonanza

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 21:51:32 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_FP9wH0bwApOXiPyookWm8A)

Martin Thomas lives in the subdivision Canard Acres, south of the Canard
River, and east of Highway 358 to Canning, n. of Port Williams.

Martin, I too have a lot of birds going after cracked corn, which I put out
in a pheasant feeder instead of whole-kernel corn.  But I am also spreading
a lot of other stuff on the ground, like millet and mixed seed from
Shur-Gain, and I have a variety of hanging feeders.

 Cheers from Jim in Wolfville