[NatureNS] Bohemian Waxwings invade White's Lake

From: "Marian Fulton & Art Harding" <fulton.harding@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 20:45:21 -0400

I have one bush here on my property that I assume grew from seeds dropped by
birds.  My other two bushes are more recent and were transplanted from
south-central NB where they are plentiful.  Mine were "rescued" from a ditch
along the side of a road that is regularly cut back.

I have seen high bush cranberries in several locations in NS.  A few
specific locations I can remember - Rissers Beach Provincial Park, along Hwy
# 1 in Grand Pre, and Stewiacke.  I know I have seen them in other places as
well but not sure where now.

Marian Fulton