[NatureNS] 50 Canada Geese at Avonport and then Wolfville

Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:46:46 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_nFcVukDuLgh678SeOdCCYQ)

I think Pat (Hawes) saw the same flock heading over Wolfville and headed
west.  Cheers from Jim in Wolfville
----------
From: Sherman Williams <shermw@xcountry.tv>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:16:10 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: [NatureNS] Canada Geese

3 p.m. Thursday, Dec 6th, just observed a nice flock of about 50 Canada
Geese fly over the house from the direction of the Minas Basin at the mouth
of the Avon R,. They were heading inland in the direction of southwest. They
were in typical Canada Goose "V" formation, actively honking to each other
as they passed overhead and headed away from me toward the Sun.

An enjoyable moment!

Sherman

Sherman Williams
shermw@xcountry.tv

--Boundary_(ID_nFcVukDuLgh678SeOdCCYQ)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>50 Canada Geese at Avonport and then Wolfville</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I think Pat (Hawes) saw the same flock heading over Wolfville and headed west. &nbsp;Cheers from Jim in Wolfville<BR>
----------<BR>
<B>From: </B>Sherman Williams &lt;shermw@xcountry.tv&gt;<BR>
<B>Reply-To: </B>naturens@chebucto.ns.ca<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:16:10 -0400<BR>
<B>To: </B>naturens@chebucto.ns.ca<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>[NatureNS] Canada Geese<BR>
<BR>
3 p.m. Thursday, Dec 6th, just observed a nice flock of about 50 Canada Geese fly over the house from the direction of the Minas Basin at the mouth of the Avon R,. They were heading inland in the direction of southwest. They were in typical Canada Goose &quot;V&quot; formation, actively honking to each other as they passed overhead and headed away from me toward the Sun.<BR>
<BR>
An enjoyable moment!<BR>
<BR>
Sherman<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
Sherman Williams<BR>
shermw@xcountry.tv<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
 <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_nFcVukDuLgh678SeOdCCYQ)--