[NatureNS] global warming

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:02:22 -0400

Considering the kind of weather we have had for the opening of the lobster
season I suspect Terry is speaking for all of the lobster men in western
Nova Scotia. I would guess that he is  more concerned about the affect of
this kind of weather on his livelihood than he is about global warming. I
seem to remember being out with his wife's father on a real windy day, and I
can assure you it was no fun. And if the weather forcasters are correct, we
have ahead the coldest  winter for many years.

Roland.