[NatureNS] White Point Christmas Bird Count

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2007 00:12:30 +0000

--_c6f16fbb-f48c-417d-9ea2-cdd82c664979_

Sam is unable to do the count this year due to employee restraints at White=
 Point.  There would be no one to cover for her while she looked after such=
.
=20
In light of no others able to take on the count, I do not want to see it go=
 under as it is a good one.  Therefore, I will co-ordinate and those that c=
an participate please meet me at Tim Horton's in Liverpool at 08:00 for alo=
tment of routes or contact me before hand, if you cannot be there for 08:00=
.  Either way let me know if you can help, so that I know who I have.  Doro=
thy has offered her place in Milton as a meeting place after the count to c=
ompile data. =20
=20
The date I will set for the count is Dec. 22.  I will compile data and will=
 include it as an Audubon.
=20
My phone number is 693-2104.  Blake could you please add this in.  This is =
just a temporary thing for this year only at this point.
=20
Sincerely,
=20
James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore
Introducing the City @ Live! Take a tour!
http://getyourliveid.ca/?icid=3DLIVEIDENCA006=

--_c6f16fbb-f48c-417d-9ea2-cdd82c664979_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Sam is unable to do the count this year due to employee restraints at White=
 Point.&nbsp; There would be no one to cover for her while she looked after=
 such.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
In light of no others able to take on the count, I do not want to see it go=
 under as it is a good one.&nbsp; Therefore, I will co-ordinate and those t=
hat can participate please meet me at Tim Horton's in Liverpool at 08:00 fo=
r alotment of routes or contact me before hand, if you cannot be there for =
08:00.&nbsp; Either way let me know if you can help, so that I know who I h=
ave.&nbsp; Dorothy has offered her place in Milton as a meeting place after=
 the count to compile data.&nbsp; <BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
The date I will set for the count is Dec. 22.&nbsp; I will compile data and=
 will include it as an Audubon.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
My phone number is 693-2104.&nbsp; Blake could you please add this in.&nbsp=
; This is just a temporary thing for this year only at this point.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
Sincerely,<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Dublin Shore<BR><br /><hr />HO HO HO, if you've been naughty this year, ema=
il Santa! <a href=3D'http://asksanta.ca/?icid=3DSANTAENCA005' target=3D'_ne=
w'>Visit asksanta.ca to learn more!</a></body>

--_c6f16fbb-f48c-417d-9ea2-cdd82c664979_--