[NatureNS] FW: Jawbne Corner Eagle Nest down , plus wind speeds during Noel

Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 19:17:11 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Mark Elderkin <ELDERKMF@gov.ns.ca>,

Thanks, Helen, for the bad news about the Canard eagles' nest and tree
having blown down!  Cheers? from Jim
----------
From: Fred or Helen Archibald <hfarchibald@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:46:29 -0400
To: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Jawbne Corner Eagle Nest

Our anemometer read 147.9 kph as a max on Sunday morning & I saw it
go to 141 kph numerous times between 6 AM & 7 AM. One upshot - the
eagle nest & its tree have blown down. I hope they find a replacement
that we can see easily! They were around today when we went past, &
seemed quite agitated. I would be too!

Helen

Helen or Fred Archibald
mailto:hfarchibald@ns.sympatico.ca