[NatureNS] Red-winged Blackbirds

Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:03:24 -0400
From: "Margaret E.Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

We had a male red winged blackbird on the feeder in the front yard
yesterday. Saw a heron flying over the 103 as we came west past the East
Port Medway exit, and then there was one in the Meadow Pond in the morning
about 9 am, in roughly the place it is  a lot, also saw a palliated
woodpecker fly across the 103 as we drove through Middlefield, just east of
the house with the great gardens.
Marg Millard
White Point

http://margmillard.ca