[NatureNS] Comet Holmes

From: "Terri Crane" <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:44:27 -0400

white-space: normal; widows: 2; wor

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C8217E.FCCBCDF0

Thanks Sherman for the reply.

I realy need to pick up some sort of guid to the night sky.=20

Do you have any sugestions for a simple but informative guid/map to the =
night sky. Alexander my 8 year old is already asking questions that are =
beyond my knolage and now I feel I need to get better aquainted with the =
night sky to answer his questions properly and not give him the all too =
easy "just because" answers. I'm hoping there's something out ther that =
even he could find fairly easy to use/navagate by himself.

Tom K
Canso

  ----- Original Message -----=20