[NatureNS] comet seen from Wolfville OK last night -- was Kingston

Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:41:33 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_Vms6ZDqpBmcZHsl0pPdO0Q)

Last night at about 7:45 p.m. I was able to find the comet in binoculars,
and then to see it with my naked eye -- thanks again to Sherman Wms. for his
directions and enthusiasm!

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville
----------
From: Patrick Giffin <barpat@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:28:21 -0300
Subject: [NatureNS] Kingston

Kingston:
20+ Pine Siskins at the Niger Feeder and on the ground, haven't had that
many in the yard in recent years.
Unable to see the Moon or Comet from this point in Kingston the moon seemed
to be below the horizon from this altitude, approx.  90ft,
Pat Giffin

--Boundary_(ID_Vms6ZDqpBmcZHsl0pPdO0Q)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>comet seen from Wolfville OK last night -- was Kingston</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
Last night at about 7:45 p.m. I was able to find the comet in binoculars, and then to see it with my naked eye -- thanks again to Sherman Wms. for his directions and enthusiasm!<BR>
<BR>
Cheers from Jim in Wolfville<BR>
----------<BR>
<B>From: </B>Patrick Giffin &lt;barpat@ns.sympatico.ca&gt;<BR>
<B>Date: </B>Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:28:21 -0300<BR>
<B>Subject: </B>[NatureNS] Kingston<BR>
<BR>
<H5>Kingston:<BR>
20+ Pine Siskins at the Niger Feeder and on the ground, haven't had that many in the yard in recent years.<BR>
Unable to see the Moon or Comet from this point in Kingston the moon seemed to be below the horizon from this altitude, approx. &nbsp;90ft, <BR>
Pat Giffin<BR>
</H5><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_Vms6ZDqpBmcZHsl0pPdO0Q)--