[NatureNS] Mystery Insects

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 05:35:37 -0300

Hi Blake & Angus,
Here is a photo I had taken which Chris identified for me, but, I can't
remember what he said it was.I think it may be the same as Blake's mystery
insect.
http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2338387400025930195GQrpFq
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton

"Let us permit Nature to have her way; she understands her business better
than we do." - Michel de Montaigne
jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca