[NatureNS] More yellow-billed cuckoos

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 23:30:54 +0000

--_4371234a-7ceb-4509-99d0-04161937a9ab_

Today, I saw another yellow-billed cuckoo flying just before White Point Be=
ach and on the way back along the East Port Medway Road there was one sitti=
ng right in the middle of the road.
=20
This evening I took a stroll through the Millers Point Peace Park in Dayspr=
ing.  Of note a similar movement to yesterday of black-capped chickadees, r=
ed-breasted nuthatches and brown creepers.  The count as far as I could det=
ermine was for black-capped chickadees 42 and red-breasted nuthatches 25.  =
At one point I had 17 chickadees and 14 nuthatches within a few feet of me.=
  I also saw two brown creepers, with one at two separate locations, but wi=
th the bird groups.
=20
James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore
Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=3DEMENCA122=

--_4371234a-7ceb-4509-99d0-04161937a9ab_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Today, I saw another yellow-billed cuckoo flying just before White Point Be=
ach and on the way back along the East Port Medway Road there was one sitti=
ng right in the middle of the road.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
This evening I took a stroll through the Millers Point Peace Park in Dayspr=
ing.&nbsp; Of note a similar movement to yesterday of black-capped chickade=
es, red-breasted nuthatches and brown creepers.&nbsp; The count as far as I=
 could determine was for black-capped chickadees 42 and red-breasted nuthat=
ches 25.&nbsp; At one point I had 17 chickadees and 14 nuthatches within a =
few feet of me.&nbsp; I also saw two brown creepers, with one at two separa=
te locations, but with the bird groups.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Dublin Shore<BR><br /><hr />Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons.=
=3D'_new'>Get them today!</a></body>

--_4371234a-7ceb-4509-99d0-04161937a9ab_--