[NatureNS] fall colours in Nova Scotia

Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:43:45 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Good morning, Roland, and everyone.

I was aware of the regional variations in the appearance of fall
colours. In fact, I discovered a website that gives periodic reports on
them across the province, at:

http://novascotia.com/fall/en/home/whattodo/leafwatch/default.aspx

This site gives the percentage of colour change at several places across
NS, but it isn't specific enough to predict what we'll see along a
particular route.

Of course, I was interested mainly in the narrow area of norther Nova
Scotia that I described earlier, and thanks to all who responded.

Cheers,
Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth