[NatureNS] Kejimkujik purple sand, bear cub

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:44:19 -0300
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

I recall the thread about pink/purple sand.

Fortunately, it and all the subsequent ones in the thread are still
available for all to see. You have only to visit the index of the
archive at:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Environment/FNSN/MList/

This is the new NatureNS archive, introduced to us by the administrator,
Doug Linzey on August 16th. To find the message you're looking for, do a
search, not on "purple", but on "pink", and you'll find that the
original question was posed by Sherman Williams on May 18th. It's
message #6485, at:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Environment/FNSN/MList/200705/6485.html

Then just navigate through "next message in thread". When you reach the
end of that thread, go back to the index, and search on "purple sand" to
locate the beginning of a new thread, message #6502 on the same subject
posted on May 19th.

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Environment/FNSN/MList/200705/6502.html

cheers,
Bob Lindsay