[NatureNS] Possible, but Unknown at this point

From: "Terri Crane" <terri.crane@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 18:16:00 -0300

Hi James and All,

I knew of one here in the Canso area many years ago but I now see that there
were atleast two "Early" reports in  Tufts "Birds of Nova Scotia"

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/mnh/nature/nsbirds/bns0037.htm

Any sightings more recent (from his publication up to present) we will have
to rely on our current experts to shed some light on for us.

Tom Kavanaugh
Canso