[NatureNS] Possible Selasphorus hummingbird, Lockeport

From: "Ian McKay" <ian@amimckay.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:29:18 -0300

My son spotted a similar hummingbird here in Scots Bay a week ago. It was a
good sighting of it sitting near his window and then in flight. He described
it much the same except added that it seemed much "beefier" than the Ruby's
we always see.

We have been trying to see it again with little luck...our camera is ready
though.

Ian McKay
Scots Bay