[NatureNS] hoax

From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:01:27 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Apple-Mail-263-767774194
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

If it makes you feel any better, I had a reporter from the Truro paper
call me the other day to ask me about this, as they thought it was "too
good to be true" and they were right!

Pat

On Aug 17, 2007, at 2:27 PM, Heather Drope wrote:

> Thanks everyone, I will pass on the responses to my friend.
> She is one of the type of persons who believes anything if
> it is in print.
> I had figured it the story were to be true, our list would have
> a great amount about it already.
> thanks again, Heather

==
Patrick Kelly
Director of Computer Facilities
==
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Dalhousie University
==
PO Box 1000 Stn Central                5410 Spring Garden Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4           Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4
Canada                                 Canada
==
Phone:(902) 494-3294    FAX:(902) 423-6672   E-mail:patrick.kelly@dal.ca
==

--Apple-Mail-263-767774194

If it makes you feel any better, I had a reporter from the Truro paper
call me the other day to ask me about this, as they thought it was
"too good to be true" and they were right!

Pat

<excerpt>Thanks everyone, I will pass on the responses to my friend.

She is one of the type of persons who believes anything if

it is in print.

I had figured it the story were to be true, our list would have

a great amount about it already.

thanks again, Heather

Patrick Kelly

Director of Computer Facilities

Faculty of Architecture and Planning

Dalhousie University

PO Box 1000 Stn Central                5410 Spring Garden Road

Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4           Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4

Canada                                 Canada

Phone:(902) 494-3294    FAX:(902) 423-6672
E-mail:patrick.kelly@dal.ca

</fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-263-767774194--