[NatureNS] Possible Black Vulture

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 04:01:08 +0000

I made a flying run to Cherryfield today in search of the possible Black
Vulture.  I was unsuccessful, nor was I able to find the turkey vulture also
supposed to be there.  Hopefully, it will stay around for another try.  If
not the pictures once they are sent to me will tell the tale.  I did find an
American kestrel and a red-tailed hawk in my travels there and a
Broad-winged Hawk was soaring close to the Walmart across the river from
Cooks Falls outside of Bridgewater.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

Put Your Face In Your Space with Windows Live Spaces
http://spaces.live.com/?mkt=en-ca