[NatureNS] ants in the hummingbird feeder

From: "David&Jane Schlosberg" <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:25:41 -0300

Thanks, everyone.  I'll try the oil until I can get over to Lee Valley.
They have THE gadget for everything.  The hummingbirds are working the
scarlet runner flowers, as they do every summer.  God, I love those bean
plants.  Sooo beautiful, AND the beans are amazing, AND the vine provides
lovely flowers and dappled shade on our deck.
Jane