[NatureNS] re purple finches, goldfinches, etc.

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:29:45 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Pat and I noted a lot of purple finches along the Back Cove rail trail at
Lunenburg on Sunday, Aug. 12/07.  Jim in Wolfville
From: Angus MacLean <angusmcl@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:38:45 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: RE: [NatureNS] Nesting Songbird

Re nesting Goldfinches, Bernard Forsythe (Wolfville) has found 20
Goldfinch nests to date & ca. 100 nests of different species for the
season. Yesterday he found an Alder Flycatcher nest which is very late.
Angus