FW: [NatureNS] Bats on the deck

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:21:05 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi All,            July 31, 2007
    Just so this does not end up looking like 'pick on Mike day' I wish
to note that I found no ambiguity in the abbreviation LBB as used.

    Out of context it would convey no definite meaning to me but in an
e-mail about household bats it seemed self evident. Same would not apply
to someone who was not aware that our common bat around houses is the
Little Brown Bat.

Yt, DW