[NatureNS] Cole Harbor Saltmarsh

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:10:42 -0300
From: henk kwindt <cbatl@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Dennis and All,
There is an eagle nest just off the "Ready Aye Ready" bridge, when you look to your left (coming from the Bissett rd.), near the tip of land, about 300m from the bridge. The eagles have been using that nest for a number of years and appeared to be breeding there again this spring. I haven't been going there frequently enough to be sure of the status but about 3 weeks ago there were 2 immatures standing on the nest.
Henk Kwindt, Cow Bay, NS.