[NatureNS] Dragonflies

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:24:34 -0300
From: Bob McDonald <bobathome@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Great pictures, Angus!  Could the last one in the set (#7) possibly be a
female Four-spotted Skimmer?  The spots and the amber tinge on the forewing
look right.  Saw my first darner of the year yesterday (Common Green) - I'm
wondering if all the rain in the past several weeks has slowed down the
odonate season a bit.

Cheers,

Bob McDonald