[NatureNS] Black Bears & JellyFish...........

From: "Dennis Hippern" <dhippern@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 00:33:02 -0300

Hi All,
I have second hand information of the sighting of a black bear
mother and cub seen this evening in the Cole Harbour Heritage
Park..........so beware.
I started my beach survey at Rainbow Haven Beach at low tide
this evening looking for jelly fish for the Leatherback Turtle
tracking group. I found 14 Lion's Mane jelly fish ranging in size
from 12 to 27 cm.
All the best,
Dennis Hippern
Cole Harbour

Tell us your tech love story in the Summer Lovin Competition for your chance
to win laptop loaded with Windows Vista, Office 2007 and Windows Live
OneCare.
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/summerlovin/default.aspx