[NatureNS] re name of wild lily-of-valley and Solomon's-seal spp.,

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:12:44 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

--Boundary_(ID_1aHixaEBn1vK2vW49V7X+A)

Thanks, Ruth! from Jim et al.  I had it backwards between Maianthemum and
Smilacina.  The three species cited below, all now in genus Maianthemum with
wild lily-of-the-valley, are three-leaved Solomon's-seal, starry or
star-flowered Solomon's-seal, and false Solomon's-seal.  Cheers from Jim and
Ruth